Help us celebrate the City of Huntsville's 188th birthday with images of your favorite people, places, and things in Huntsville!
- Photographs must be submitted digitally. There will be no exceptions.
- Photos with titles and names printed on the front of the image will not be accepted and entries must be suitable for family viewing.
- Limit two entries per photographer.
- The contest will begin on July 12 and the deadline for submission will be 5:00 P.M. on July 23
- Participants must submit a high-resolution photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and phone number of the photographer as well and the location where the photograph was taken.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the City of Huntsville for advertising and marketing purposes. Photographers will receive credit in print.
- Submissions will not be accepted past the deadline.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
- Entries within these guidelines will be collected and shared to the Visit Huntsville, TX Facebook page for the “people’s choice” category.
- The grand prize, second prize, and third prize winners will be selected by the Tourism Advisory Board. All decisions are final.
- The City reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- The public will vote for the winner of the “people’s choice” category via the Visit Huntsville, TX Facebook page.
- The winners will be announced on August 21.
- First Prize: $100 value gift
- Second Place $50 value gift.
- Third Place: $25 value gift.
- People’s Choice (social media likes/shares): $25 value gift.